i love food.

Friday, May 12, 2006

And we don't like the cock!

Alright, i was supposed to update earlier on. But i had dinner, i watched tv, watched Mischa Barton and Evan Rachel Wood getting it on! YEAH! But, they weren't getting it on. I was just watching Once and Again. It's so addictive! I wonder what ever happened to Evan Rachel Wood.

Anyway, this morning Tanya and I went to town and we saw 2 hot chicks! I couldn't help staring they were sharing like ice kachang. then later one bought ice cream ice kachang. then they went to buy mixed rice. I really couldn't help staring. They looked as if they screwed each other before, no they look like they are screwing each other. Ok, that's mega wrong la. But my sentiments. Then afterwards Tanya left with her BF i went with Fer Lai and Elmo. We just hung around spending money on the tong tong thing. Then i decided to go back. Then i saw this really really hot Ang moh girl. then i turned back to look at Elmo and she instantly knew i was looking at her. I didn't even know i like slowed down to look at her. Omg. I didnt even know!

I've been checking out a lot of ang moh chicks recently. It's so annoying. Ugh. and Tia and Xuewen and Yimei kept teasing me about the one at griller and how i tried to... HAHA. not gonna say!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home